It is our experience that when someone gives with their hearts, their giving is exceptionally meaningful in ways that pure income cannot compare. It has also been our experience that there are a lot of community members whose hearts sing with the work that we do! We know a lot of people believe in our mission and want to be a part of the important work that we do. We have identified a number of ways you can help us achieve our mission and strengthen our community!
Victim Witness Services for Coconino County is recruiting new members for their Board of Directors!
- Are you interested in helping shape the direction of Victim Witness?
- Have you always wanted to volunteer with Victim Witness, but didn’t have the time to do overnight on call shifts?
- Are you interested in helping victims of crime and crisis in your community?
If you would like to apply, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Letter of Interest/Cover Letter (tell us why you’re interested in serving on the Board of Directors); and
- Your Resume/Curriculum Vitae
Once we receive your email, we will send you an application.
We are especially interested in Board Members who have expertise or experience in:
Rural areas of Coconino County LGBTQ Concerns
Native American Concerns Marketing/Public Relations
Fundraising Development – Private Foundations
For more information about the Board of Directors, contact Jen Runge – email@example.com